Chocolate Brownie Energy Balls

So GRATEFUL 🙏for these yummy chocolate brownie balls that satisfy a chocolate craving.  They are made with whole food ingredients and sweetened naturally with dates. Since I cut out all processed foods and sugar during my healing journey through cancer, this meant I had to learn how to make my own healthy non-sugar treats and I learned that you could sweeten anything with dates. Not only are dates very sweet, but they are also packed full of nutrition! They are high in fiber and antioxidants and their nutritional benefits support brain health and prevent disease. 

Chocolate Brownie Energy Balls 


Ingredients:

1 cup soft, pitted dates 

1 cup walnuts 

1/3 cup raw unsweetened cacao powder

1 tsp vanilla extract 

Optional spices: cinnamon & cardamon

Unsweetened coconut flakes

 

 

 

Directions:  

 

1.     In a food processor, combine the dates, walnuts, cacao powder, and vanilla, until combined and sticking together.  

2.     Shape into balls and roll in unsweetened coconut flakes.  

3.     Store in airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer. 

 

 

 

  


 

 



Comments

Popular Posts