Chocolate Sunflower Butter Banana Smoothie

Chocolate Sunbutter Banana Smoothie 💛 So grateful for my “weeding therapy” sessions — especially when I get to pull these cheerful, yellow-flowered weeds! There is something so grounding about it. As the saying goes: “With enough sessions of weeding therapy, not only does the garden look better, but the gardener gains a brighter outlook on life, too.” A win-win for both! Afterwards, I treated myself to this Chocolate Sunbutter Banana Smoothie. Sunflower butter is packed with healthy omega-3 fats and plant-based protein, making this smoothie not only delicious but nourishing too.  It's creamy and smooth with the perfect amount of chocolate richness. It's a true delight— honestly, the best chocolate smoothie I’ve ever made!


Chocolate Sunflower Butter Banana Smoothie




Ingredients:

2 medium frozen bananas 

1 cup almond milk

1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt

2 tablespoons cacao powder

2 tablespoons unsweetened sun butter (sunflower seed butter)

1 tablespoon chia seeds

1 tablespoon flaxseed meal

 

Instructions:

1.     Add all the smoothie ingredients to a Vitamix or high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust flavor, as desired.

 

2.     Divide between two glasses and top with cacao nibs and banana slices. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts