Garden Delight Salad with Berries
So GRATEFUL 🙏 for this bounty of greens I picked from my plot in the community garden at Eco Farm where I volunteer. I came home and made this giant salad with kale, beet greens, spinach, collard greens, swiss chard, and fresh berries. It was so delicious and satisfying to know this bounty came from seeds I planted myself. Green Foods vibrate with the frequency of nature and cultivate healing. They are jam-packed with essential nutrients your body needs, including: Vitamins A, C, K and folate, which are crucial for healthy vision, immunity, bone health, and cell growth. Leafy greens high antioxidant content is linked to reducing the risk of cancer and heart disease. Eating just 1 cup of leafy greens a day will lower your risk of heart disease and cancer, and will bolster your immune system. So eat lots of leafy greens every day!
Garden Delight Salad with Berries
Garden Delight Salad with Berries
1 bunch kale
1 bunch collard greens
1 bunch Swiss chard
1 bunch spinach
1 bunch beet greens
Fresh berries: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
Fresh mint leaves for garnish
Fill your salad bowl with your favorite greens. You can never have too many greens! Mindfully and artfully create your design with fresh berries on top of your bed of greens. Enjoy your beautiful creation while savoring every bite with GRATITUDE because GREEN FOODS vibrate with the frequency of nature and cultivate healing.



Comments
Post a Comment